Complete unit for supplying an oxygen probe with reference air and purge air – fully assembled in a control box
- Regulation of the reference air volume and the purge air volume for an oxygen probe by means of stepless modulation of the pumps
- Generation, storage and display of fault signals in the event of a deviation from the specified target values for reference air volume and purge air volume
- Detection of a loosened reference air connection on the probe
By regulating the flow rates and recognizing a decrease in pump output, the use of commercially available, inexpensive pumps is possible without risk.
- Separate pumps for reference air and purge air prevent measurement errors due to a leaky purge air valve.
- Network interface with Modbus / TCP protocol for providing all setpoints, measured values and fault signals to a higher-level system, with MQTT protocol for integration in IIOT environments and web server for easy configuration and visualization.
- Complete recording and documentation of reference air volume and purge air volume possible (CQI9)
- Generation, Storage and display of malfunction reports such as Setpoint deviation (CQI9)
- Early detection for pump replacement or maintenance
- Cost savings through the use of commercially available, inexpensive pumps
- Supply with 230V AC max. 250 mA