PLS Process Control Software for Heat Treatment
HomePLS Process Control Software for Heat Treatment
- Plant Visualization, Process Documentation and Alarm Handling.
- Any number of furnaces and furnace lines can be connected.
- Based on a modern open source database system.
- Consists of server components for field communication, process management, system control and connection to higher-level systems and operating software.
- Runs under MS Windows, Linux and Mac OS
- User management for the activation of functions, login with user name and password.
- Unlimited number of workstations can be connected.
- Simple user guidance through configurable main menu
- Plant related recorder function for all quantities to be recorded such as temperatures, atmospheric parameters such as C level and Nitriding potential as well as media flows, pressures, etc.
- Recorder function with user-friendly navigation, zoom function and ruler function.
- Batch-related recording of the process parameters
- Production Log with convenient search functions.
- Printout of heat treatment certificates
- Batch contents (part number, serial numbers, etc.) can also be documented.
- Convenient configuration of the entire system.
- Customer-specific extensions are possible.
- Complete software development in Germany by experienced staff.
- Other planned functions:
– Programmer function / program editing function
– Program download function on Siemens S7 and other hardware
– Batch-related documentation of laboratory values
– Connection to higher-level systems such as ERP, AMS, etc.